Mortgage Headquarters, Inc. does not collect any personal data on persons visiting this website. If you choose to contact us by email, online application or by submitting forms through the US Mail, the information you provide will only be used by Mortgage Headquarters, Inc. for lending purposes. Your information will not be given or sold to a third party. You can contact Mortgage Headquarters, Inc. by phone at (920) 491-0100 or by clicking on the envelope at the top of this page.
Why your transaction with Mortgage Headquarters, Inc. is secure
There are two major types of security risks in sending data over the Internet: Eavesdropping and Impersonation. Mortgage Headquarters, Inc. uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL for short) to combat both of these risks. SSL compatibility is standard in all modern major web browsers. If your computer has version 4 or higher of Internet Explorer, Firefox or AOL you have SSL. Google Chrome is also SSL compatible.
Protection from impersonation
SSL server authentication allows your browser to confirm a server's identity. Using standard techniques of public-key cryptography, it checks that the server's certificate and public ID are valid and have been issued by a certificate authority (CA) listed in the browser's list of trusted CAs.
Protection from eavesdropping
An SSL connection encrypts all information sent between your browser and our server. This provides an extremely high degree of confidentiality. In addition, all data sent over an encrypted SSL connection is protected with a mechanism for detecting tampering--that is, for automatically determining whether the data has been altered in transit.
How you can be sure
Mortgage Headquarters, Inc. uses SSL whenever sensitive information is sent or received from your computer. When you see the Key (Netscape) or Lock (Internet Explorer or AOL) you can be sure that it really is Mortgage Headquarters, Inc., and not an imposter. You can also be sure that nobody else can see or alter your information in transit.
This notice is provided to you pursuant to the Privacy of Consumer Financial Information Act and the Federal Trade Commission’s implementing regulation thereunder, 16 CFR Part 313.
1. Collection Sources:
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
2. We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your personal information.